My Mid Life

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Reflections

Today is my special day and i just want to recap what i have actually achieved and done for the past few years that are worth talking about...

Being heavily involved in Samba Masala is my greatest joy so far. I was given the honour to lead this amazing club. Founded by a few of us, I was given the opportunity to become the first president. I really appreciate all the friendship that was bond during performances and training. The support that each individual gave me was fantastic too. Addition to this, I was blessed once again to received an award and this is my first time receiving a big big award. Thanks God and everyone. =)

Friends enter your life in such an amazing way. TW is considered one of my closest buddy in university. He helped and advise me when I was seriously down. Rushing from the east all the way to the west, he didn't complained about cost of the cab fare and still showed me all the concern that I really needed at the point of time. Moreover, he is also my Samba buddy and we played almost all the gigs together. I am really suprised how close we actually become. Thanks TW and I hope that you can continue to know the Lord..... Sister Sister is another closest friend I have. She always listens to me when I am sad and often understands the situation that I am in. I really want to thank her for lending me her ear almost everyweek. She is really my good old Sister in Christ. Thanks Serah... Hope that you will also continue to remain faithful to God. I have another friend that I really want to mention. Thought I have not seen her as much as before, I know that we still have a close friendship that knitted as liked before. =) Remember JM, if you need my help or wat, just give me a call k.. yes both of us are busy busy ppl but I will find time for u if u need me.. hehe.. we can go shopping again with Reddy..=) lOve ya all...

Finally, a girl, a special one.... She opened my horizons to a much higher level in such a short 2 years. I really really appreciate her a lot. Much that we often have problems of certain issues, the memories that I had with her often stayed with me. I really really miss her a lot and I hope she knows. But then, I don't know why we are always down. =((((((( There are far too much complicated stuff to settle and when such things are concerned, I suck at it. I know I do.. I can't help myself but always get myself sad.. and then somehow or another, she will get affected. I dont want to hurt her but I don't know how too.. hai.... as of now, we can't meet each other because she is not in singapore. And when she is back, I won't be in spore. Which means that the only time we can meet will be in 2006....=( sigh..... I hope when we meet, we can settle our issues and yap, hope that things will be much more better.... that maybe I can be more understanding (I pray I do ) and that maybe I can .............

Alrighty, all this are just feelings that are contained within me now.. I pray that the Lord will help me for the many more years to come. Thanks God for taking good care of me for the past 23 years. Old already and I hope I can achieve more with God's blessing.

Below are the things that I wish I can achieve when my next Bday comes.
  1. Internship in China or Thailand
  2. Lead an expedition team
  3. Love God even more
  4. Be more sensitive towards someone
  5. Travel either in (china, hk, taiwan, macau) or (vietnam, cambodia, laos)
  6. Have someone that I can care for...

Thats all ed... good luck to u and be happy always.. there are much more things in life for u to achieve and see.. and there are good friends out there that are constantly giving u support and all the love that u need. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home