My Mid Life

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Why do couples quarrel?

Felt a strong urge to blog yesterday but was very tired when I got home. Hence I decide to take a little time off from my work now and write what and how I was feeling yesterday.

Why do couples quarrel? I mean after all the hard chasing and wooing of the girls, don't guys treasure the girls more? I think that its often miscommunications and expectations of the opposite party that will lead to misunderstanding. Couples should treasure one another more. It is not by any sheer chance that they can get together. To me, it's often through fate and destiny that both will be happily together. Hence I feel that we should value one another more and always try to compromise with one another. Then I think the relationship will last even more and maybe better. When I see my couple friends quarreling, I will think about myself. I seriously think that humans are designed in a way that we use emotions to think first rather than head. I for myself falls in this category too. Hence this often leads to many misunderstandings between me and her.

I saw my friend getting a little angry with his gf yesterday and when he saw her, he gave a very piss look. They were suppose to meet at a certain place but at the last minute, his gf changed the venue. U might think that well, his gf was at fault but then, I think that we should look at the situation first. Firstly, I think its alright to change the venue ( she told him before he left his house ), hence I dont find it a problem. Secondly, the reason she changed it was because she bought a gift for him and wanted to surprise him. Now, u see, guys always get upset over little things (me included). And when my friend knew that his gf was actually planning a surprise, he looked at her and smile and apologise. Haiyooo, relationships are such a funny thing.

The reason that I am actually writing this down is because this situation happened to me before. Sunshine wanted to give me a surprise and I waited for a very long long time. I was a little upset with her too cos I really didnt know about it. But then when I knew that she was planning to buy something for me ( without me knowing initially ), I felt bad. REally bad for getting a little angry with her. For that, I want to apologise to her and hope she knows about it. =)

Alrighty, back to work again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home