My Mid Life

Friday, June 24, 2005

EVA

Looking at financial statements sounds a bit dragful and boring to some people out there. But to me, after today, I kinda of enjoy doing it. =) From the balance sheet to the P and L and then to the Cash flow, I can use ratios and financial instruments to calculate the performance level of any company. =) One of the most enjoyable instrument that i am currently using is EVA.

One of the task that I was given in my first few weeks of internship is to study a 70 page manual on eva and write a summary on it. It was tedious initially and even after finishing the report in a week, I still don't really know how to use it. The only time that I know how to use it was when my boss ask me to tabulate the figures using real life statements. =) It is really fun and I believe that I will be proficiency in it after a few more rounds. =)

Anyway, I just realise that upon graduation, a normal grad will be earning less than 2k.. oh no!!! That is sooo little. How am I going to live with a salary of 2k!!!! =((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home