My Mid Life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sick

What will be your reaction when u see blood flowing out from your nose and then the next moment, you have blood in your plegm and headache? hmm.. sounds like having a terminal head disease and the days are numbered... well, i do have all these syptoms except that there aint no tumor growing in my brain.

Went to see the doc yest and he told me that i am just feeling heaty. The reason for the bleeding was because there has been an viral infection in my throat and nosal. So I must count myself lucky. Initially, i didnt want to check cos I thought that it was just a normal thing. But then my mum kept nagging at me and said that maybe got high blood pressure and blar blar... and guess wat my doc said? "you have a normal blood pressure and is within the healthy range" =)

anyway, i listened to sunshine and borrowed the I do I do vcd (cos she asked me to and she said it reminds of me) well, it does in certain ways..=) this movie is kinda funny and nice... thanks dear.

will be taking the train ride later..its going to be a special one cos this will be the first time that i will be sitting in the driver's seat. (wont be driving thought) hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home