My Mid Life

Monday, November 28, 2005

One more month

One more month and I will be back in Spore. I really dont know how and what to feel now. This exchange is really an experience for me and indeed, I have learn lots from this. There are new friends that I have know and also my perception on things have changed. I know what I want for my future and I believe that I really have changed in a little way. =)

Well, 4 months is going to end soon and what am I feeling now?? Happy and Sad? I think I will be happy because I can finally go home (cos I miss home and my close friends). Sad because I got to face back the real studying life in spore and mug hard to pull my GPA up.. and of course sad because I will miss the happy and wonderful times that I have spent with Sheena, Esther, Janice and Rubee. These 4 gals really teach me a lot.. well, you can go ahead and make a guess on what they teach me.. beside them teaching me, I also secretly learn things from them too.. heheheh... =))))))))))

Now at this present moment, I am learning French for my exam tml.. I kinda like this exchange cos I am able to learn languages.. not like in SMU where I can only learn spanish.. here in HK, I can choose a number of languages from Korea to Thai, German to French.. and of course many many more....

Alrighty, think I am going back to mug for my French... will try to update more when I have the time.. =))))
Au voir....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home