My Mid Life

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

First Movie In Hong Kong

Went to school early in the morning to attend French. French to me was something similar to that of my spanish that I took in SMU a year ago. It was rather interesting and amazing to know how similar the two languages were. After my class, I went out with the 4 girls to Festival Walk and we spent 3 hours there shopping for clothes. Well, i didn't really got anything but the 4 girls were busily trying out jeans and tops.

At around 4 plus, Sheena and Janice went back to school for class and the rest of us went to Taste to get durians. The girls were suppose to prepare dinner today and well, I waited for 2 hours before I could finally eat my dinner, which was at 715pm. I was sooo hungry by then. I seriously think that guys cannot have their meals late. hahahaha....



After dinner, Esther went for her Hall meeting while Sheena and I went to catch a movie at Festival Walk. We watched the 950pm show called, "THE CAVE". I really think that this show was kinda crap. However, watching Sheena being frightened by the sudden apperance of monsters just made me laugh. Don't kill me Sheena. =PppPPpp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home