My Mid Life

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A recap on what I did

A recap on events that I had done this week so far.....

16th September 2005 (Friday)

Went to school at 1130am for a tutorial on personal finance. I think this is another totally easy and crap course. But then I got no choice but to select this course to clear it as my finance major. After class, I went out with Sheena and Esther to book the tickets to Shanghai. We went to several agencies and finally got back to the first one that we went to. The whole trip cost more than what we wanted. However, since we got no other alternative, we decided to get them. Will be going over to Shanghai the following weekend. =))))



After getting the tickets, we walked around Mong Kok. It was kinda crowded (as usual) and we brought Sheena to purchase a backpack. This was going to be the first time Sheena ever carried one so it would be an eye opener. Shortly after this, we accompanied Sheena to make specs. Well, she had a super hard time deciding which brand and which design to get and told the shop that we would be coming back again tml to look at a design which wasnt available at the shop on that night.



17th September 2005 (Sat)

ALL becos SHEENA said that she wanted to go hiking to lose weight, Esther and I got to wake up rather early and prepare ourselves to go to Lanma Island. This is another outlying islands in HK. Well, we reached the pier at Central at around noon and caught the 1215pm ferry to Lanma Island. I was crossing my fingers, hoping that it would not rain. However, it didnt work out. When we arrived on the island, it started to pour. I was feeling totally crap and was super drenched. Well, not only me but the 2 gals too. Then we decided to at least reach the beach and then made our way to some cafe to chill. When I finally reached the beach, I got nothing much to say. It is super bad and I think the beach wasnt as fantastic as it claims to be. Anyway, we made our way to the Bookworm cafe and then ordered pizza and started to chill till 5pm. Took the 515pm ferry back to Hk and accompanied SHENNA again to do her specs. Finally, she decided on the specs she wanted and then we headed back home.



18th September 2005 (Sunday)

Went to church today with Sheena. The fellow church in HK was located at Prince Edward. Met Sheena at 815am and then off we went to attend the service. Althought the service was in cantonese, I must admit that the way they worship was exactly the same as mine back home. Hence I was able to worship the same way back home.



After service, I brought Sheena to Sha Tin to pay respect to my late Grandfather. When I reached there, my relatives were already there waiting for me. I bought some flowers and put it into the vase. Then, my relatives went home and I brought Sheena to the 10000 Buddhas Temple. The temple was located on the mountain top and Sheena didnt want to climb up because of the steep slope. Hence we decided to come again to conquer this challange. Sheena came over to Mei Foo and she was given a nice lunch from my grandmother. Grandma cooked curry and bee hon and I was happy that Sheena enjoyed the food.



After lunch, both of us went to La Chi Kok park to take a walk. Told her that today was her day and she was supposed to take many photos. After an hour or so, it started to rain and both of us ran towards Macdonald and bought ourselves ice-cream. Went home and then food again... ( Sheena, u know what I mean right? )



At around 7 plus, we met Esther and then travelled towards Tsim Sha Tsui to meet Rubee and Janice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home