My Mid Life

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Clubbing

Women are God's greatest gift to men. I mean they are really a treasure that God has made for all men to love. Men loves to take care of women and provide everything for them. This has been a tradition, a culture that has been passed down generations to generations. This doesn't apply to guys that are attached. It also applies to bachelors out there. I kinda fall into this category. My life has been filled with many good girlfriends. Many came into my life when I entered university and it was really nice and sweet to know them.

Anyway, went out clubbing yesterday at Lan Kwang Fong with Janice, Rubee, Esther, Sheena and Nigel. Went to Club C and they were playing R&B. This was the first time I saw more gals than guys in the club. But then I thought that clubbing in HK was not as fun as Singapore. So Sheena, Esther and I decided to go out and take a walk. We tried to walked towards the Star Ferry terminal but to no avail. 3 of us were kinda tispy and we were singing and eating in the middle of the night at Central. It was kinda fun and I really dont mind doing this every night. =)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home