My Mid Life

Friday, September 02, 2005

Finally Run

1st September 2005

Finally woke up and started my running plan. Had a 3km run and the after feeling was fantastic..=))) Went out in the afternoon with my 5th Uncle to Tai Zi to purchase some dry food for the bird.. This bird was kinda irritating because it could actually talk. Once, this bird woke me up from my afternoon nap..

At around 6pm, went to school to attend cantonese class. Think its kinda crap and so decided to declare early dismissal and went to Festival Walk with Rubee and Janice. Waited for Sheena and Esther to come along and then I brought them to Mong Kok and Tai Zi.

The advantage of going out with 4 gals was that they could give you super good view on what to wear and also the colour combination. =))) I was actually trying out clothes and letting them see if it was nice a not.. =)).. well, i bought 2 shirts under their strict supervision and of course, I kinda liked the 2 shirts too..

However, I got to constantly look after them because I am afraid that they might get lost or even get cheated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home