My Mid Life

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sianz week sia

Wow, it seems rather a long long time since I blogged (only 4 days). However, nothing really unusual happened to me for the past 4 days. This is the first week of school and I tasted nothing about having a hectic school life. Think its really going to be a holiday for me here in Hk. Got my hair cut and coloured with the company of 3 beautiful young girls. Hhaahah!! Kinda of an ego booster when 3 of them walked into the salon just to see my hair being cut. And of course the stylist asked if 3 of them are my gfs. hahahha!!! Feeling good sia.

Went to Stanley Market 2 days ago with Janice and Rubee. Rather interesting to see the both of them shop.

Haven been running for a week.. think I am going for a run this afternoon after coming back from school...

Feeling sianz now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home