My Mid Life

Monday, September 05, 2005

Tanning

Sheena's daddy brought us to dinner yesterday at some chinese resturant and the food was arroy mak mak.. the tofus melt in the mouth and everything he ordered was super tasty. thanks uncle!!!!! After that, we took the star ferry and crossed over to Tsim Sha Tsui. The view at night was fantastic and I really think that HK is a place for romance.



We went straight to Esprit outlet and once again, we shopped and got lots of clothes. I got Rubee to be my image consultant and she chose a nic blue shirt for me. This is really the wonder of shopping with women. They really dressed you up.. I manage to pursue Sheena to buy this very beautiful blue shorts. I think it's very nice and suits her image. One thing about Sheena is that she loves BLUE and GREEN. Whatever she chose, it's always that same colour. However that aside, I think it really looks pretty on her so I shant comment much on it. If not, she will kill me again.. =PpppP

As for today, I didn't do much except surfing the net. However, I went for an afternoon run (2pm) and I took off my top while running. Oh boy, I love the sun because I can tan myself. Got all the craze about tanning from Rubee and Janice. They kept asking me to go sun tanning at their roof top.. wahahah.. =))))

Attended my first class at City U and its kinda easy and boring. Learnt about computers and internet and I am going to clear it under T&E. Will be going for my morning walk tml and French class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home