My Mid Life

Friday, September 09, 2005

Night Shopping

Just came home from shopping again. Went to meet Esther and Sheena at Tsim Sha Tsui and I took a bus from Mei Foo to the Star Ferry Terminal. This is my very first attempt trying to take a public bus alone and it was surely a cool experience. Saw many unknown areas in HK and I totally agree with the idea of "to enjoy a country, you got to live like a local".

Thought I won't buy anything at all today but I was wrong. The girls wanted me to style my hair so we went to a shop to purchase wax. After getting it, we realised that the shop had lots of cheap branded perfumes. I mean its really cheap. We werent worried about the reputable of the shop because it is located along the branded street at Tsim Sha Tsui. I got myself CK be for less than $40. =))))

I will be going to ShenZhen tml. Will update my blog when I am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home